I have been asking my husband to take me to kuladeiva temple on pournami for the past few months but to no vain. So I forgot about it. Suddenly my husband asked can we go this
Friday so I said okay. It so happened I got fever on Wednesday afternoon and also terrible headache so I had Neelavembu on Thursday three times and on Friday morning once. I called my friend and asked if i can bathe she said yes you can bathe in cold water and dont take it to your mind so I took bath and we left at around 10am and reached at about 12pm.
To our surprise we found my Uncle's son, his wife and family there. The moment she saw me she started to say she has to go for operation, has to take tablet for tyroid, blood pressure... I was not interested to hear or say anything as I myself was coughing away.
On Tuesday and Wednesday I did 5 garlands of flowers and wanted to send for Baba on Thursday. since i had fever i could not go... I asked my daughter to go but she would not. Also I bought some sweets at Rameswaram and I wanted to give it in Konarchatiram first but until today i could not go there.
We had darshan of Karupar abisegam and pooja for both Periyanayaki amman and karupar... about 30 school children came and sat in order and waited for annadanam. We did our archanai later and went later for the lunch. It was very nice. Later when we wanted to leave they gave us Kalanji and I asked if we can also give for the food. The person said we are doing as a team so we can give any amount. So my husband gave some amount. He asked where we came from and said he is from Thirupur which is about 6 hours travel. Wow I thought... and he said once he took the wrong bus and went to sleep and when he woke up he was in a new place... and he found he was in Thirunelveli.... aiyooo.... well he took back auto to the atm, took some cash and bus to Madurai, he hurt his foot... which was bleeding called his family who came a bit late but he manage to go on time...as at two pm the temple will be closed
The flowers were given for Periyanaki Amman and Karupar, another garland was given to our house god ancester... we prayed there also the sweet was given as prasada here.... and the fun part was .... there were two goats grazing in front of our house.... i forgot and left the door open.... and suddenly both the goats were inside the house and my husband had to chase them away and they ran clipppoty clop.... after praying we left
we came to my mom place. The moment i was about to light the lamp my husband called but i lighted the lamp put flower garlands and then went to see what it was. The oil was spilled in our roo so i had to clean it up. Then we did our prayers. and left.
Later i got to know that my husband only wanted to go to kuladeivam temple after he saw a snake so near and he got scared. Snake means Amman. That's why he decided to go.... wow Praises to Periyanayaki Amma
Friday so I said okay. It so happened I got fever on Wednesday afternoon and also terrible headache so I had Neelavembu on Thursday three times and on Friday morning once. I called my friend and asked if i can bathe she said yes you can bathe in cold water and dont take it to your mind so I took bath and we left at around 10am and reached at about 12pm.
To our surprise we found my Uncle's son, his wife and family there. The moment she saw me she started to say she has to go for operation, has to take tablet for tyroid, blood pressure... I was not interested to hear or say anything as I myself was coughing away.
On Tuesday and Wednesday I did 5 garlands of flowers and wanted to send for Baba on Thursday. since i had fever i could not go... I asked my daughter to go but she would not. Also I bought some sweets at Rameswaram and I wanted to give it in Konarchatiram first but until today i could not go there.
We had darshan of Karupar abisegam and pooja for both Periyanayaki amman and karupar... about 30 school children came and sat in order and waited for annadanam. We did our archanai later and went later for the lunch. It was very nice. Later when we wanted to leave they gave us Kalanji and I asked if we can also give for the food. The person said we are doing as a team so we can give any amount. So my husband gave some amount. He asked where we came from and said he is from Thirupur which is about 6 hours travel. Wow I thought... and he said once he took the wrong bus and went to sleep and when he woke up he was in a new place... and he found he was in Thirunelveli.... aiyooo.... well he took back auto to the atm, took some cash and bus to Madurai, he hurt his foot... which was bleeding called his family who came a bit late but he manage to go on time...as at two pm the temple will be closed
The flowers were given for Periyanaki Amman and Karupar, another garland was given to our house god ancester... we prayed there also the sweet was given as prasada here.... and the fun part was .... there were two goats grazing in front of our house.... i forgot and left the door open.... and suddenly both the goats were inside the house and my husband had to chase them away and they ran clipppoty clop.... after praying we left
we came to my mom place. The moment i was about to light the lamp my husband called but i lighted the lamp put flower garlands and then went to see what it was. The oil was spilled in our roo so i had to clean it up. Then we did our prayers. and left.
Later i got to know that my husband only wanted to go to kuladeivam temple after he saw a snake so near and he got scared. Snake means Amman. That's why he decided to go.... wow Praises to Periyanayaki Amma
No comments:
Post a Comment